Sunday, February 05, 2006

Transitioning

Does everyone know what time it is? It's Belly Shots Time! To me, these photos aren't showing that much a change from week to week, and I think that has something to do with the fact that they are taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. And I am still sucking in (just a little...c'mon, I figure I may as well suck in for as long as I can. Once the baby is bigger, my stomach will be distended for months, so I am going to enjoy these final weeks of abdominal control). After a day's worth of food is in me, this tummy looks a lot different than these photos portray.
Here is a photo of me at 16 weeks: And here is 17 weeks:
There you have it.
If you would have told me last year that I would be posting pictures of my pudgy, alabaster tummy on the internet, I would have laughed in your face.
Just don't expect any post-pregnancy photos.
I think that would be a little too traumatic for all of us.

Amanda Brown at 8:17 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at 9:01 PM Blogger Kaili said...

Nice preggy Mama belly shots! That's awesome you guys are taking them every week. I thought I would be like that, but we haven't been. It doesn't feel like things change that much each week. I suppose looking back on them it'll be interesting. Keep it up, love seeing how the Babe is growin'!

 
at 9:02 PM Blogger Isabella said...

I can't believe how quickly the time flies 17 weeks already! It still feels like yesterday you were going "mom I'm 3 minutes pregnant!".

 
at 9:08 PM Blogger Jen said...

So cute. In real life, you look a little more preggo then you do in these pics though. In a good way! :)

 
at 10:13 PM Blogger Becky said...

Yay! I so look forward to the preggo shots. So fun to see a baby growing.

 
at 10:48 AM Blogger Adele said...

You're looking great I'm glad I get to see you in all your pregnant glory and not just through your weekly photos

 

Post a Comment