Saturday, January 28, 2006

Not Quite Scrap Worthy

You know those pictures that bring a smile to your face but don't seem quite fit for a frame or a page in your scrapbook? I like those kinds of pictures. Candid, off-centre, out of focus, poor lighting. Here are just a few of those sort of pictures from last weekend. Adele always tries to dodge the camera...she should stop it and just give it a big smile. Cuz she's purty.
The sad thing is I was trying to look cute and coy in the photo, not bug-eyed and fat. I've lost my cuteness and have traded it in for a double chin and a forehead full of pimples.
Christy giving off a belly laugh. She was trying to push our her non-existant gut, but instead just cracked up and laughed really loudly.
She's purty too.
I think that's Adele's left boob in the foreground.
That's all, folks.

Amanda Brown at 6:32 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at 11:52 PM Blogger Jen said...

The unframeable ones are often the best treasures! These are perfect examples.

 
at 7:45 AM Blogger Isabella said...

I would totally put them in my scrapook cuz they hold more memories then the let's take a second to pose ones. I mean the story about Christy's is priceless, or at least it will be when you're 90 and your grand kids want to know who you were.

 
at 9:54 AM Blogger Kaili said...

Hey Amanda,
I like the pictures.
My blog should show up in my profile now (crossing my fingers). Thanks for pointing that out.

 
at 1:37 PM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

great pictures amanda. You guys are all so sweet. I love the one of christy laughing..captured it perfectly!

 
at 6:14 PM Blogger Angella said...

Sweet pics - they capture all 3 of you perfectly. Except that you look amazing, per usual, and not bug eyed & fat :)

 

Post a Comment