Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Think We'll Name Him Gershwald Cletus Brown


Thinking about the baby growing inside of me, I can't help but wonder what he (from now on I am using the "he" pronoun because a few days ago I think I felt my baby move and in the instant I put my hand on my belly and felt the fluttering sensation I sensed in my heart that it's a boy...mother's intuition? I don't know. I think I would still prefer a girl, and I'm rooting for Anneliese, but of course I would still be thrilled about a little baby boy. His wardrobe will consist soley of cordorouys and sweater vests, in case you were wondering) will be like when he is five years old, and eleven years old, and seventeen years old. Will he be a confident jock, a reserved bookworm, a dramatic actor? I don't think many jocks wear sweater vests, so he'll probably be a bookworm.
And he'll hate me forever for making him wear sweater vests.
But I will not care.

Amanda Brown at 2:59 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at 3:57 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Your boy will be the best dressed boy on the block. I think sweater vests are adorable! But not on a fourteen year old.

 
at 6:36 PM Blogger Lisa said...

Chandler on Friends was quite fond of the sweater vest ~ that's the first thing I thought of!

 
at 6:22 AM Blogger Angella said...

He and Ben Bond will be matchy-poo
:)

 
at 8:04 AM Blogger karen said...

I love love love sweater vests and will have lots that you can borrow if you have a boy!!

 
at 12:41 PM Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Little boys look so cute in vests. If we had had a boy, I can pretty much guarantee he would be dressed very similar to that. Way too sweet.
Hope your pregnancy is going well for you.

 
at 6:15 PM Blogger D said...

A little boy named Gershwald who wears sweatervests and lives on an apple orchard would just be the cutest thing!

 

Post a Comment