Thursday, January 19, 2006

Why I Should Be Changing My Bed Sheets On a More Regular Basis

Rolo thinks he is a human, worthy of every human experience. He likes to sleep in the king size bed, under the down duvet, with his head resting gently on a pillow. He likes a good piece of red licorice, and laying in front of a wood burning stove. He is of the thought that he is entitled to whatever he pleases. And the problem is that we give it to him.
Every morning when I come back to our room after having a shower, this is the sight I see: Rolo has stolen my side of the bed and is snuggled up with Steve. Yes, my bed sheets are covered in dog hair, but it's worth it.

Amanda Brown at 9:25 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 10:42 PM Blogger Becky said...

Aww thats so cute. I think all dogs think they are human, or in Nikita's case, superior to humans. Who said cats were the prissy ones?

 
at 9:11 AM Blogger Mama Bear said...

my cat thought he was better than humans. Now he's on prozac. Whose laughing now, kitty?!

 

Post a Comment