Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've Got To Start Writing This Stuff Down

As a church secretary I hear about a lot of interesting things. Most of which I keep to myself, out of respect for the parties involved.
On a nearly daily basis I experience something that makes me feel as though I am in a play, acting the part of a secretary who's faced with a quirky cast of characters.
I like it.
Today's moment: a sweet old lady phones the office and says, "I think I left my teeth on a pew in the sanctuary on Sunday. Can you go and take a look, dear?"
Funny times.

Amanda Brown at 10:07 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 10:52 AM Blogger Jen said...

HAHAHA! That is hilarious.

 
at 12:09 PM Blogger Angella said...

I'm curious as to why she would take them out in CHURCH?
:)

 
at 12:29 PM Blogger Adele said...

And I thought I got some weird requests at work!

 

Post a Comment