Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Scarfed

I like long scarves. I have a fuzzy white one that I wear all winter long, and it cascades down my back and my front like a gentle waterfall. Not really, but it's long and it hangs. So stylish. I feel good in my long white scarf. But lately when I am walking down the street, the front half of my scarf begins to creep between my legs, then my thighs, then right up into my crotch. It's a gradual progression, and I don't even notice it until I feel this bulky sensation in my loins and I realize that my scarf is wedged in my crotch and everyone who sees me must think I am a weirdo.
Just thought I'd let you know.

Amanda Brown at 12:55 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 1:53 PM Blogger Mama Bear said...

ah yes, the scarf. I have somewhat of a scarf thing myself. I keep accumulating them over the years and when they're old and ratty, i can't bring myself to get rid of them.
I keep them draped over my mirror...all 14 of them. Like perfect little clumps of yarn.....*sigh*

 
at 3:01 PM Blogger April said...

great post on the scarf.

Anyways, I just saw that you added bretta to your links. I think she should change to blogger instead of MSN spaces but that's jus me. The links not working. Could you look into that because I would love to hear how married life is for her & to maybe see wedding pictures & house pictures & to hear about the interior design business & stuff. Pleasssse.

 
at 3:57 PM Blogger Adele said...

Life just wouldn't be the same wihout your brutally honest blog, I've been waiting all day for this post

 
at 7:16 PM Blogger D said...

This is what I read: Scar-fed. (?). I love scars. (Okay....). I have a long fuzzy white one (woah - why does she have a log scar and why is it fuzzy? I'd better re-read this. Ahhhhhh.)

 

Post a Comment