Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Who Wears Fat Pants? Manda Wears Fat Pants.

It's official. My pre-pregnancy pants are too tight. But I don't have a cute little bump of a baby yet...just lots of rolls digging into the waistband of my pants. It feels so good.
Actually I feel like a tub of lard.
My middle name is Crisco.
A while back I bought some really cheap maternity pants and today is the first day that I actually resorted to wearing them out of necessity, and not novelty. I need the elastic panel under my expanding belly, to support and tuck in my gut. I have heard that it's common for this stage of pregnancy to be somewhat awkward as I'm in the "in-between" phase. Not as thin as I was before I got knocked up, but not sporting a cute tum-tum yet. I just look THICK.

Amanda Brown at 3:50 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at 5:38 PM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

I'm sure look hot amanda.. Don't you worry about it!! Soon you're going to have a cute little bump and everyone will be reaching out to touch your belly. The only time in life that a belly is cute...so much to look forward to!!!

 
at 6:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

We think you are as cute as a button and you may feel awkward but we all think you are beautiful. Hang in there - the best is yet to come. Love, Pam

 
at 7:05 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I agree, you are cute as a button. And I've seen some very cute buttons in my day. In fact you are CUTER than a button. ANd you really are glowing. i can't wait to see you sportin a big belluh.

 
at 8:28 PM Blogger Angella said...

Ditto - you're hot. Even though I haven't seen you in WAYYYY too long. Might be the reason I was kicked out of Bible Study...or just forgotten about :)
Before you know it, you will have the firmest belly EVER!

 
at 9:45 AM Blogger Adele said...

See it's offical you're still one of the hottest women I know all your friends agree

 
at 3:32 PM Blogger D said...

I remember when I was pregnant with Adora, one day I was getting dressed and I tried on every single item in my closet then sat on the bed in frustration. Matthew came in asked if I was okay and I burst into tears "I feel like a sausage!!!"
He promptly took me shopping. It turned out to be a pretty good day after all. Maternity clothes are fun.

 

Post a Comment