Wednesday, December 28, 2005

An Update

It's been a while since I posted a picture of my pregnant belly, so I thought I would grace the internet with an image of my blossoming tummy. Not bad for 12 weeks, hey? In actuality there hasn't been much change since the 9 week picture I posted with my pregnancy announcement, and any extra girth can be blamed on shortbread and not the baby!
Stay tuned for real belly shots to come, once my bump starts to protrude a little more.

Amanda Brown at 10:32 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 10:54 PM Blogger Isabella said...

There's a reason why the breast is best, all that weight will fly off once you start breastfeeding, (it takes a little longer if you don't, but I still lost it all!)

 
at 8:39 AM Blogger Jen said...

Wow! That's a flattering picture of you. I thought you were actually lookin' a little bigger than that. ;)

 
at 1:20 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

That..... is .... sick....

 

Post a Comment