Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Prairies Beckon

My parents have just booked a flight for me to go to Regina at the end of April. Originally my brother was going to come out to the Okanagan for a visit in April and my mom was planning on making the trek in May (they both are dying to see my what will be huge belly), but after some deliberation we decided that it makes more sense for me fly out instead of them both coming out at separate times. So, I'll be about 6 months pregnant at the time and I am sure I'll be ready to let my momma spoil me for a little while.
I hope I don't run into to many familiar faces of people I went to high school with. You know how everyone likes to talk about how much people have changed since graduation? "Did you see her butt? It's huge! Seriously. Massive. She's really let herself go. She'll probably blame it on the baby, but I don't think the baby's in her butt. She's just fat. Loser."
I am the one they will be talking about.
Aside from all of the people talking behind my back about the size of my rear-end, it should be a wonderful trip. I am looking forward to it. :)

Amanda Brown at 6:17 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 6:43 PM Blogger Lisa said...

Are you from SK? I was born in Weyburn and lived in Regina for a bit before my parents moved to Penticton.

 
at 9:19 PM Blogger Lindsay said...

That sounds awesome. I'm moving back to Regina from Brandon the first weekend of March.

 
at 7:53 AM Blogger Angella said...

Do you want me to post a picture of me when I was pregnant with Graham? You saw it again last night...did it not make you feel thin?
:)

 
at 10:20 AM Blogger Jen said...

You'll have a great time. Your mom will pamper her beautiful glowing pregnant daughter.

We want to get back to Saskatchewan in the spring too. Hopefully we can get a sweet deal on flights like you did!

 

Post a Comment