Wednesday, February 01, 2006

God is Great, God is Good, Let Us Thank Him For This Food...

...Amen. Let's eat! Jen had the genius idea to start a recipe blog showcasing her talents in the kitchen. I jokingly suggested that she include me as a contributor to supply all of the baking recipes, since Jen will be the first to admit that her angel food cakes don't rise and her cookies taste like hockey pucks (I have actually found her to be a decent baker....she's just got more of a forte for gourmet cooking).
But Jen jumped at my suggestion and I am now a partner on her recipe blog called "Amen. Let's Eat!"
Check it out and be inspired to make something yummy for dinner tonight.

Amanda Brown at 3:35 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 12:41 PM Blogger Angella said...

Looking forward to trying new recipes :)

 
at 7:03 PM Blogger Kaili said...

I checked it out, it looks great. What a grand idea!

 

Post a Comment