Monday, December 12, 2005

Zits In My Moustache, Pain In My Heart

You know how people say that pregnant ladies just "glow"? Well, it's a lie. Unless they mean that the myriad of pimples on their face gives off an eerie, red, humming aura. Maybe that's true. My face is a puss mine! Zits everywhere, and they're not just little ones; they are volcanic and throbbing.
The worst one so far is in my moustache.
I didn't even know I had a moustache, as I have never had to bleach or wax my upper lip since I am blonde and have very fine hair on my face that's never been too noticeable. But when you have to cake on dozens of layers of cover-up and powder to hide the pimple on your upper lip, the faint hairs there get covered with concealer and are quite prominent.
I have a zitty, powder-covered moustache.
Owell, I'm told that this invasion of acne is short-lived and that the second trimester will be much better. Here's hoping!

Amanda Brown at 9:21 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 10:36 AM Blogger Becky said...

I think in the end, the zits will all be worthwhile... Right now I have stress zits from the end of this semester... sympathy zits i guess

 
at 1:11 PM Blogger Isabella said...

What a funny observation, but so true. Welcome to the Chewbacca factor of pregnancy, you're journey has just begun......lol

 
at 5:30 PM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

amanda, welcome to my life!! it's rough but you get used to it after awhile. At least I have, and I'm not pregnant.

 

Post a Comment