Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Breath Is Hot and Steenky

Today I had lunch at Christy's and she had made some really delicious garlic dip. I slathered it on some crackers and downed quite a bit of her tasty concoction. You know how when you eat something garlicky you don't realize how potent it is until up stop eating it? That's what happened to me. I was wolfing down great globs of the stuff, then when I came up for air I realized that my breath was pretty rank.
It's been an hour since then, and I've been sucking on extra strength Fisherman's Friend lozenges to mask the raunchy scent of my hot breath.
It is not working.
And people are noticing.
Our pastor's wife came in for a visit and we were chatting and I mentioned about the garlic I had at lunch and she told me she could smell it.
From across my desk.
That's pretty sick.
Owell, they say that garlic is good for you.
It makes up for the almond roca Christy force-fed me for dessert today.

Amanda Brown at 12:55 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 1:50 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Sorry bout that, but you can't say i didn't warn ya. Do you want me to force feed you Almond Roca again tomorrow? I force fed Angella some this morning too.

 
at 2:44 PM Blogger Angella said...

Force fed? I downed it HAPPILY. And it was GOOD.
:)
The garlic spread sounds pretty yummy too...maybe you guys should share the goodness.

 
at 3:59 PM Blogger Mama Bear said...

Mmmmm....garlic.

 
at 5:32 PM Blogger Becky said...

I think its even worse when you don't even realise you have bad breath until at the end of the day your mom says to you, "boy, do you have BAD breath!" It makes you wonder how many people were too polite to say anything during the day.

 

Post a Comment