Friday, November 18, 2005

The Dollops of Doggy Doo

Today as I made my daily march to the post office, something on the ground caught mine eyes. There were four patches of dog poop smeared into the sidewalk. One was really big, where the initial turd must have been dropped by a very large dog, and the others were smaller, where the resididual hangers-on had probably been sluffed off. Someone had stepped in all four poo piles, so they were pressed into brown poo pancakes on the sidewalk. Now that, in and of itself, is pretty funny. To think that some poor person placed their boot in poop, not one, but FOUR times while walking down the street. But what was the funniest part was that someone had taken a thick, green piece of sidewalk chalk and outlined each round of turd, then wrote the word "SHAME" beside them.
This is why I love living in a small town.

Amanda Brown at 11:32 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 3:45 PM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

That is SUCH a small town thing. I love Summerland..I miss Summerland. I want to come home so I can see the dog poo smeared into the sidewalk! sob sob.

 
at 4:14 PM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

PS..I bet that person smelt like a 'tooter' after he or she stepped in that foul crap. I hope I don't smell like a tooter..that would be crappy. Okay, I'm not funny..your tooter comment was funny...mine's not...I'm going to stick to my day job.

 
at 5:08 PM Blogger Mama Bear said...

hmmm....what a strange thing to write about....thinking...

 

Post a Comment