Monday, November 14, 2005

Did Your Heart Grow Fonder?

Well, I am back and it feels just swell. My time in Calgary was wonderfully mellow and filled with great visits and long talks and much laughter with old friends. But walking through the door of my home into the arms of my hubby is sweet indeed. Steve hugged me long and tight, and Rolo jumped up and propped his paws up on my butt, to make a complete group hug.
The fire was blazing, the downstairs was swept and tidy, the living room had been vacuumed...Steve is the best.
I've got some fun pictures to post from my weekend, but alas, I am at work and will have to upload them a bit later.
The next three weeks are going to be NUTS, and I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment, seeing as the paperowork I have to get caught up on reaches the sky, and I have a zillion drama practices. It feels like I should just move my bed to the church, since I will basically be living here for the next 21 days. Lots on my mind. But it's all good stuff, and I am trying to not be bogged down by it all, rather enjoy the moments and realize that the busyness will be relatively short-lived.
I know, somewhat of a boring post, after being away for so long, but I'll write more when I've got the chance.
And thanks, dear internet buddies, for all of the great comments while I was away. You make-a me feel so goooooood.

Amanda Brown at 10:33 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at 11:15 AM Blogger Jen said...

So glad to have you back. The internet world was lonely without you. :)

 
at 11:26 AM Blogger Adele said...

I agree my day isn't the same without your unique outlook on life, we missed you, glad you're home

 
at 12:16 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I'm beginning to feel lost when you're not around. You were sorely missed. So, glad you're back.

 
at 3:31 PM Blogger Angella said...

I'm happy you had a great trip, but I'm happier that you're back home :)

 
at 4:46 PM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

I'll just say that I agree with all of the above. It was sad that I couldn't run into you this weekend when I was home or phone the church and hear your cheerful voice. Glad you had a good trip..good lucky with all those rehearsals.

 
at 8:54 PM Blogger wandi said...

I too missed you this weekend Amanda Sweetie. The weekend just wasn't the same. Glad to have you back.

 

Post a Comment