Thursday, November 03, 2005

Does Benny Know Something I Don't?

As I got up from the couch to head back to work after my usual lunchtime rendezvous with Christy, Ben looks up at me and says, right out of the blue, "Amanda, do you have a baby in your tummy?"
I was caught off guard by this innocent question, and thought that maybe Christy had prompted him to say it or something. But she said that she hadn't.
So either Ben, in his all of his three year-old wisdom can sense that I have a child in my depths, or he thinks I have a prominent gut.
So I asked him, "Why, Ben? Does it look like I have a baby in my tummy?"
"Yes."
So, my paunch is so big that a three year old is commenting on it!
It's a good day!

Amanda Brown at 2:04 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 2:18 PM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

Amanda, I don't think you look like you have a baby in your tummy, although it will be exciting when you really do!! That'll will be so cool.

 
at 2:55 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Brn also thinks that daddy has a baby in his tummy so don't be too concerned. But I agree with Steph, it will be VERY exciting when you do!

 
at 3:35 PM Blogger wandi said...

So do you have a baby in your tummy sweetie? I'm not there to look into your eyes or see if there is a look about you. It will be so exciting if you did. Keep me posted.

 
at 3:47 PM Blogger Jen said...

I'm with all the rest. While I think you look fabulous now- I can't wait til you are all big and round and expecting! :)

 

Post a Comment