Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Rolo, Uncensored

Whenever I feel like blogging, but don't have any specific topic in mind, or I am lacking in the inspiration department, I inevitabley post some silly photos of Rolo. I love ramming him into tight little t-shirts. He gets mad and makes his body go limp, as I stuff him, limb by limb, into some trendy vintage tees. Then I force him to sit on my lap and expose his private doggy parts for all to see (I didn't mean to make him flash the camera like that...it was an accident, but one that made me laugh).
And here is the little fella trying to chomp the apples I picked. He doesn't actually like to eat apples, just pierce them with his teeth and bat them around the orchard.
Well, that's all folks.

Amanda Brown at 6:34 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 8:52 PM Blogger Becky said...

I like pet posts. They are like kid posts for those of us without kids.

 

Post a Comment