Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Revenge is Sweet

If you happen to read my dear friend, Jen's, blog, you may have seen the rather incriminating photo of me she posted a few days ago. Now, I have always been one to play fair. And would it really be fair for her to post a hideous picture of me that captures the "husky" stage I endured, without my posting one of her that takes us for a waltz down memory road as well? Although Jen was never a chunky-monkey teenager like I was, here are a few photographic gems that I found in my own treasure pile. Enjoy!

Love ya, Jen!!

Amanda Brown at 6:47 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 7:04 PM Blogger Jen said...

AAAHHHHHHH!

Those are lovely. Really nice. I'm not sure which is worse- being a chunky-monkey or beastly. Oh well- we both turned out to be sizzlin' hot!

 
at 7:07 PM Blogger Jen said...

By the way- I see colored construction paper around these pictures. They better not be scrapbooked. These are not my finest moments.

 
at 9:33 PM Blogger Isabella said...

I have been inspired for my very own post, I am going on a picture hunt this weekend. Ah glorious awkward teenage years.

 

Post a Comment