Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Cougar Wishes Her Prey a Happy Birthday

Steve turns 23 on the 23rd of this month, which just happens to be tomorrow. I am about three months older than my hubby, and he doesn't let me live down the fact that I am a "cougar" and I stalked him, being the young piece of meat that he was, and took advantage of his innocence and naive nature. Fat chance. He wanted me bad from the moment he laid eyes on me. If anyone was pursued like an antelope being chased by a ravenous cheetah, it was me.
Regardless, I want to wish my dear Stevie a Happy 23rd Birthday. He is wise beyond his years and has been such a perfect addition to my life in the five years I have known him.
Steve makes me laugh, he gives great hugs, he works like a maniac to provide for us, he is generous with his time and abilities, he is quick to smile, he is honest and caring, and he is always genuine.
I love you, Steve!
Happy Birthday, from your old, wrinkly cougar of a wife.


Amanda Brown at 5:35 PM

7comments

7 Comments

at 5:48 PM Blogger Jen said...

Happy Birthday Steve!!

Way to score an older woman, by the way. ;)

 
at 6:17 PM Blogger Isabella said...

Happy Birthday Steve! I suggest that for his birthday you get a push up bra so that he isn't reminded how much older you are than him.....lol.

 
at 6:35 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Happy Birthday Steve!!

You cradle robber you! Amanda marrying a younger man!! Dustin is three months younger than me too. Steve must have been attracted to your "maturity".

 
at 8:53 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Steve. Amanda, you are one fine cougar, if I can say that....
Have a wonderful year!
Blessings from the Kamloops deVries'

 
at 8:28 AM Blogger Angella said...

Happy birthday Steve! Matthew also knows the benefits of marrying an older woman :)

 
at 9:47 AM Blogger Adele said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

I went for an older man myself but when you're as hot as you Amanda you can go for a younger model.

 
at 10:34 AM Blogger Mama Bear said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE!

 

Post a Comment