Sunday, December 04, 2005

One More Show

Today is the final performance of "I'll Be Home for Christmas". Hard to believe that the end of this journey is in sight, after months of preparation. It's been a great time, and a lot of fun was had by all. Our last go at it will be at today's 2:00 matinee. I loved the fun costumes we got to wear, along with the hot hair and scarlett lips!
Nathan Barg is going to be famous one day! He is so young, but such a great little actor! It's been a pleasure working with him.
Getting foxy before the show!

After today's show, it's time to PAR-tae! The entire cast and crew are going to Boston Pizza for all-you-can-eat pizza. There is potential for disaster in that. Free pizza? I just might wear a plastic-lined trench coat and discreetly hoard dozens of pieces in there for later consumption. Gotta get my money's worth, you know!
Thanks to everyone who came and supported the show and whooped and hollered and made us feel great!

Amanda Brown at 8:13 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 6:37 PM Blogger Jen said...

The show was great! Glad I was able to see it.

 
at 7:54 PM Blogger wandi said...

Hey Amanda what a hottie. Bright red lips really suit you. I'm happy to hear that the show was a great success and that every one had a good time. I'm also glad that Jen and Jordan got to see it too.

 
at 8:22 PM Blogger Angella said...

You need to post a WARNING before posting pictures that hot!

 
at 9:52 PM Blogger Becky said...

I wish I could have seen it. You look hot in your costume! I agree on the red lips! Hot!

 
at 7:30 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ananda - the play was magnificent. You looked so beautiful and are a very gifted and natural actress. I was so blessed by each performance. Love, Pam

 

Post a Comment