Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wired

I just got home from the dress rehearsal. My hair is soaked in hairspray and bright red lipstick is stained on my lips. What I really need is to hop in the shower and hit the hay. Impossible! After a drama rehearsal I am always wired and full of energy. Now, I could put this energy towards something productive, like folding the three hampers full of laundry or putting away tonight's dinner dishes. But that just wouldn't be in my nature. Besides, it's been far too long since I've actually posted some pictures on my blog. So here it is: your first glimpse at the Summerland Baptist Church 100th Anniversary Musical Production, "I'll Be Home for Christmas"!
The hard work and long hours have been paying off and each practice is full of improvement. By closing night we'll be positively smashing!
Come one, come all to this Christmas show! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll groan. December 1-3 at 7:00 and a matinee on December 4 at 2:00 pm.
See you there!

Amanda Brown at 9:54 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 10:43 PM Blogger Isabella said...

It looks fabulous already, I'm sure it's awesome. I can't wait to hear some five star reviews!

 
at 12:33 AM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

I've already bought my ticket home to see it!! Can't wait Amanda. man..what loser posts comments on people's blogs at 12:30 in the morning. That just screams "get a life!" Or else, university essays are dumb and shouldn't have to be written because I want to go to bed...

 
at 7:06 AM Blogger Jen said...

I can't wait to see it! I"m sure it will be wonderful. I will get to say "You know that girl who put on that amazing play at Summerland Baptist?? Well, guess what? She's MY friend and I'm bunking in her basement!"
See you tomorrow!!

 
at 7:41 AM Blogger Becky said...

I wish I could see it. I'm sure it will be great!

 
at 8:21 AM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I'll be the one in the front row hooting and hollering and swinging my around in circles. They may have to remove me for my exuberance.

 
at 8:49 AM Blogger April said...

Wish we could see it.

 
at 11:08 AM Blogger Angella said...

Maybe you'll get discoved and get famous. Just don't forget your peeps.
:)

 
at 1:05 PM Blogger Mama Bear said...

i REALLY wish that i could come up there and see it. But alas, i must work.
I know you'll do WONDERFULLY in it!!

 

Post a Comment