Monday, December 12, 2005

Gershwald Brown

So, I've been tossing around some baby names. Let's just say that Steve and I don't see completely eye to eye about what we should call the baby. I was looking at some baby name sites online and jotting down the ones that I thought had some potential. I made the mistake of leaving this list by the computer and Steve got his paws on it and added two names.
The first was Poo Head.
The second was Geark-Wad.
Steve will be the first to admit that spelling is not his forte. And when he wrote "Geark-Wad" what he meant was "Jerk-Wad". As in a wad of jerk.
Jen happened to stumble across this list and mentioned over dinner that she noticed Steve's interesting additions.
She said, "I don't know about Poo Head, but Gershwald is kind of cute."
She could't decipher Steve's spelling and thought that his mispelled Jerk-Wad was the name Gershwald.
Maybe it will stick.
Gershwald Brown.
What a strong name.

Amanda Brown at 3:43 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 6:27 PM Blogger Isabella said...

Looking for a name is so fun isn't it? Jana Olsen, (formerly Steinson) always offers her two faves. If it's a boy Secret and if it's a girl Gillette. Her choices are based sorely on meaning. I'd add them to the list and pray about it. lol

(Secret-strong enough for a man made for a woman. Gillette-The best a man can get)

 
at 6:28 PM Blogger Mama Bear said...

definitely should name him Leroy Brown...or if it's girl, Leroya Brown.

oh yeah!

 
at 6:57 PM Blogger Jen said...

I think Gershwald will suit a child of yours perfectly. ;) If you do name your child that, the middle name should definitely be after me since I planted the "Gershwald" seed in your head.

 

Post a Comment