Monday, December 12, 2005

Can You Blame Me?

I was chatting on the phone with my 'rents (doesn't that take you back to the days of reading YM magazine? "My 'rents were out of town so I called my crush to come over for a make-out session. Then I spilled coke all over my shirt and was like, 'omigosh!' right in front of my crush!") and we were discussing the pregnancy announcement I made on this blog a few days ago. Then my dad piped up, "You were sucking in your gut, weren't you?"
I replied, "If you were going to post a picture of your bare midriff on the internet, wouldn't you do all you could to make yourself look a little less rotund?"
And I didn't merely suck in.
I also held my breath and tried to stretch my torso.
So there. For those of you who didn't see any of the "rolly-polly" of which I spoke, just be thankful I didn't take the picture while sitting on the couch, when all three of my spare tires come out to play.

Amanda Brown at 3:36 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 4:06 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

I think you are beautiful. I am glad to call you my beautiful blog-friend.

 
at 5:32 PM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

i was just impressed you posted a picture of your stomach online..not because you shouldn't but just because I don't think I'd have the guts to do it. I agree wtih elizabeth...you're beautiful, especially with a little baby 'jerk wad' inside.

 
at 6:37 PM Blogger Angella said...

You show me someone who DOESN'T suck their stomach in, and I'll show you someone who's poop doesn't stink.
:)

 
at 7:46 AM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I can't stop giggling. Ange you're so funny. ANd my poop doesn't stink. And Amanda you're hot belly in belly out!!!

 

Post a Comment