Friday, February 10, 2006

Victory Is Sweet

But defeat is even sweeter!
Remember my unswerving resolve to not eat the massive cinnamon bun yesterday?
Well, that resolve dissolved at 10:17 this morning.
You would have thought that the bran muffin I had at 9:56 would have held me over a little longer. But my body merely saw it as an appetizer leading to the main course.
So, I relented, packed up my purse and walked down the street to The Beanery and sheepishly ordered a cinnamon bun. (With a few butters on the side. Go big or go home.)
Just for the record, the bun was not actually as big as my head. More the size of a large man's fist. So I don't feel too bad or too full.
When's lunch?

Amanda Brown at 10:39 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 11:44 AM Blogger Angella said...

You deserve it! Your body's hard at work making Baby Brown. And remember, we've ALL been there with the pregnant bottomless pit :)

 
at 12:46 PM Blogger karen said...

go for it! eat the buns! good for you! after all, you're eating for two,and baby brown was HUNGRY!! :) that's what I always said.

 
at 5:28 PM Blogger Kaili said...

I had one of those very buns a couple weeks ago, heated it up, it was so yummy! Now I want one...

 

Post a Comment