Friday, February 10, 2006

Ready For A Girls' Night In

Amanda Brown at 6:38 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at 10:08 PM Blogger Angella said...

It was GREAT...and probably still is. Hope you're enjoying the movie...I should really get some more work done and then go to bed.
Thanks for hosting yet another great bash!

 
at 1:06 AM Blogger Kaili said...

I had a lot of fun, Thank you Amanda for hosting it and for inviting me. I look forward to many more girlie hang outs! I am so excited there are so many Babies being born around the same time, we can all hang out and nurse!

 
at 3:43 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say i love reading your blog, i find it so much fun to read. Your humor and insight keep me smiling. i enjoy reading about each small detail of your pregnacy it makes it very exciting for me even though i don't know you. i just wantot let you know this.

 
at 10:15 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so GD adorable!

 
at 9:47 PM Blogger Susie said...

LOL.... Jen did have bad gas. I didn't want to say anything, but woo wee. LOL... just kidding Jen. Thanks for the great party Amanda. I love the person you are and I hope to get to know all of you better. We truly are blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful women.

 

Post a Comment