Friday, February 10, 2006

No More Talk of Food

Ok, I realize that my last few posts have all been about food. That's going to stop and I am going to focus my energy on other things. If I don't I fear that this is my fate: Except the title will read "Cinnamon Bun Brown...She's Gonna Blow!"
No more food talk.
Really, there are better things to write about:
Like how we go for our ultrasound in nine days!
Originally I wasn't going to tell people what the sex of our child is, and keep it a secret that only Steve and I know about. But you all know me better than that by now. Of couse the internets will know the sex of our baby within moments of us finding out ourselves.
This big fat mouth? 'Tis never shut.

Amanda Brown at 11:42 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 12:25 PM Blogger Jen said...

I never knew you were even entertaining the idea of not telling us! I would have died! And no, you could never keep that bottled up. ;)

 
at 1:35 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

As even IF you could not tell! I dare you to try hold it in for two days. You'd probably implode of something.

 

Post a Comment