Monday, February 27, 2006

As Requested

Sheesh, you bloggers are a demanding bunch! As per your requests, here is a photo of Bretta and Cody Turner on their wedding day in Swift Current, Saskatchewan. They are one of those couples that is almost too hot for their own good. Bretta is so stylish and hip and skinny and cool, and Cody is not too shabby himself. Their wedding was lovely. This picture won't show it, but Cody's shirt was a pale green and his pants a shade of chocolate brown. How very, very mod. And now that you've had a glimpse at one of my most slim and trim and ravishing friends, I bring you this: my big momma's pregnant belly! I like the contrast, don't you? Here I am this morning, at 20.5 weeks. And Jen, I really wasn't sucking in this time!!

Amanda Brown at 4:54 PM

9comments

9 Comments

at 5:48 PM Blogger Kaili said...

Nice Baby belly fellow preggy Mama!

 
at 6:19 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

It's not that big Amanda and it's very sacred and beautiful. You are glorious in your pregnancy. Relish it!!!

 
at 6:39 PM Blogger Becky said...

Thank you!! Looks like a lovely wedding. You really have to hold those gazungas up and away from the belly now, don't you? You look very cute.

 
at 6:58 PM Blogger Janice said...

I just love reading your blog, you sound exactly how i was when i was pregnant!! I took forever for me to feel mine kick too, and i was freaking out as well, but they made up for it later on. it was like a boxing match in my stomach. i also remembering thinking i can't wait until i start having a belly to show off that i was pregnant, truct me when i comes it comes with vengance and i soon was regreting my wishes. Enjoy your pregnancy. God Bless!!

 
at 9:33 PM Blogger Susie said...

Nice bellay! I still think you are pretty hot. A pretty hot momma! Yup!

 
at 10:37 PM Blogger Marla said...

that baby belly looks hot!!

 
at 10:37 PM Blogger Isabella said...

The "popping" part is so fun. I honestly didn't feel preggo till that happened, at 7.5 months! Hope you get the belly you desire soon.

 
at 6:48 AM Blogger Angella said...

Before you know it, it will be hard & round like a big basketball!
And yay for kicks! I somehow missed that post yesterday :)

 
at 9:42 AM Blogger April said...

Thanks for the new pics. Lookin' Good. Are you moisturizing to keep away the stretch marks?

 

Post a Comment