Thursday, February 23, 2006

Destined for Dollydom

OK, so of the pregnancy weight I've gained thus far, I am fairly certain that a fair chunk of it has been deposited into my boobs. By the end of the first trimester I had gone up two cup sizes and was in the uncharted C-cup territory. I thought that maybe I would grow a teensy bit more during the remainder of the gestation. Well, as I near month five, I am officially filling out a D-cup.
I KNOW.
Christy, in all of her full-busted glory, lent me some of her old bras yesterday. I took them home, thinking they looked pretty huge and that I wouldn't fill them out until I was nursing.
Just for fun I tried one on.
And it fit.
Heavens to Betsy.
I am full of shock and awe.

Amanda Brown at 8:56 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at 9:51 AM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

See, I told you it would fit. You're destined to surpass me in all my "full busted glory". Just you know. I don't have any bigger ones to lend you when you start spilling out of those.

 
at 9:57 AM Blogger Angella said...

They're going to be GINORMOUS when your milk comes in.
:)

 
at 9:58 AM Blogger Angella said...

OK, WEIRD. I just hit the "publish" button & your comment came through on my post.
:)

 
at 10:40 AM Blogger Jen said...

I ended up being a DD so I have a few of those should you need. ;)

 
at 11:53 AM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

man..I should get pregnant. I could a little assitance in that area..CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BOOBES!!

 
at 1:45 PM Blogger shareen said...

christy used to make fun of me to no end because my boobs are already huge...she said that once I have a baby I'll be able to lay it beside me on the couch and flop the boob on over so it can feed. Very reassuring...they'll be down to my knees by the time I'm 35.

 
at 7:09 PM Blogger Heather said...

Wow! This is great... I bet Steve thinks so too!

 
at 8:09 PM Blogger Becky said...

Welcome to the D club!! I guess I inherited the same genes that Christy did. I'm definately not looking forward to that aspect of being preggo... Overflowing in a D in more than plenty for me, thanks!! Do they make G's??

 
at 8:37 PM Blogger Kaili said...

You feel big at a D??? I would love to be that, I feel like I am all BOOB right now! Geesh I'll have to lock my self in the house when my milk comes in, YIKES!!!!

 

Post a Comment