Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Momma is Neat-O!

So, my mom is pretty much the best EVER. Today I got a notice in the mail that there was a package for me at the post office. It's not my birthday or any other special occasion, so I wasn't sure who it was from or what it could be. When I went to retrieve the parcel, I saw that it was from my mom. She had sent two beautiful table cloths for me; one with rich, autumn colours, the other a festive Christmas one with burgundy and gold. She is so sweet. She is always doing stuff like that for me, and I love it. On every birthday, Valentine's Day, and Easter, she never fails to send out a care package for us filled with yummy goodies, a home-made card, and fun trinkets.
Thanks, Momma! I appreciate it so much, and I love you!

Amanda Brown at 11:35 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment