Sunday, October 16, 2005

Can You Feel the Love Tonight?


So, we had a little family reunion here at our house tonight. Rolo's brother, Alex, came to town. Alex lives on the coast with some people we know, and they are visiting for the weekend, so they dropped Alex off for a play date with Rolo.
Contrary to what the above picture may suggest, the two brothers had a lovely time together. There was running, there was wrestling, there was snapping, and there was even some air humping (I am told that it establishes dominance?). They hit it off and I really think that deep down they know that they are related. Rolo barked, and I think in doggy language he said, "Greetings, friend Alex. I sense a deep connection with you, and you make me remember a time when I was young and innocent, suckling at my mother's teat. Yes, that is it! You were there while I was suckling! You were suckling too! YOU ARE MY BROTHER!"
Family. It's a beautiful thing.

Amanda Brown at 5:41 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 6:08 PM Blogger Jen said...

I'll have to take your word on it that they got along. Judging from that picture, looks like one of them "air humped" the other ones girl. ;)

 
at 8:03 PM Blogger Angella said...

OR, they are TRUE siblings. I think that my sister Mel would verify that we looked like that at some points in our childhood :)

 

Post a Comment