Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wednesdays Are Sacred

What began as a simple Bible study group has evolved into a living, breathing entity that we like to call "If We Don't Have A Girls' Night Every Wednesday We Break Into Fits of Rage". Yes, our Wednesday night meetings are a wonderful way to slice up the week and just catch up with some of my favourite ladies. Over the summer we took a break from the actual Bible study part of things and pretty much just drank a lot of frapuccinos and diet coke and laughed about crazy stuff. It's been great. These women are fantastic and I love them all dearly! Eating some overpriced pastries from Starbucks is a favourite past time of ours.
Here's the whole group of us. You may need to avert your eyes, since we are so hot this photo is probably burning your retinas.

Sometimes we sing.
OK, so it's only happened once, and it happened to get captured on film.
In about ten minutes I am heading out the door to meet with these friends of mine and I am looking forward to chatting, laughing, and nursing our addiction to aspartame.

Amanda Brown at 6:56 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at 9:32 PM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

Amanda, I think it's so great that you ladies keep the up and I'm sad that I can't be apart of it right now! I look forward to coming home so I can join in with you guys..it's such a blast.

 
at 10:08 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm so jealous of your women's nights. I am almost sad that I live in Kamloops. I always have so much fun when I visit Summerland and see you. Have fun!!
~Elizabeth

 
at 8:30 AM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Girls night must never end or it will be my demise. How could I partake of something so good and then have it taken away...NEVER!!

 
at 10:24 AM Blogger Adele said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
at 12:35 PM Blogger Jen said...

Looks like you have a really great group of girls there, Amanda! *jealous* BTW, I have the same white skirt as you. Love it. ;)

 
at 4:55 PM Blogger Angella said...

I seriously think you should delete this post to prevent the above mentioned retina burning. I mean, could we BE any hotter? I love you guys.
Angella

 

Post a Comment