Friday, September 02, 2005

'Sup Dawg?

I don't know why, but I've been talking like a gangsta. Only to Steve, though. And he hates it. Out of blue I started telling him, "Deal with THAT, home dawg!" But I say it in this awful voice with really bad nasal congestion so it's more like "Deal width DAT, Hobe Dawg!"
For some reason, when I am truly comfortable with someone, I start talking in a weird voice; different for each person. Steve and I have this little high-pitched voice the we use with each other. I don't know how it started, but we can't make it stop now. Kristin and I share a special still voice, too. If this blog was capable of holding audio clips, I would do a demonstration for you, my devoted readers. Count your blessings that it's not. You big bunch of hobe dawgs.

Amanda Brown at 1:57 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 11:12 PM Blogger Chris said...

Hey there Amanda, how have you been? Out of the blue I get an email saying you started a blog, and what a wonderful blog it is! I check it every day for updates, it is just that good! You know you probably could get an audio clip on here somehow. Anyway take care and keep up the wonderful updates.

 
at 8:10 AM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

You can, Dustin put one on ours a long time ago. DO IT! So, when you talk to me in crazy voices, does this mean I make you uncomfortable? Whateva, you own't know me! (said with head and finger waving)

 
at 9:59 PM Blogger Amanda Brown said...

Hey, Chris! Thanks for reading my blog! Have you started one yet? What are you up to these day, you "corporate pawn"? :)

 

Post a Comment