Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm Lovin' It


Would you like to know what the makings of a great lunch break are? I will tell you anyways. A two-cheeseburger meal from McDonalds with fresh, hot fries, and two packs of ranch sauce for dipping (no, there's not already enough naturally occuring grease in the meal; I NEED to soak my fries in extra salad dressing), a good friend who loves McDonalds almost as much as I do (as noted by our simultaneous sighs of pleasure as we take our first bite into our little burgers) to split the meal with, a cute little son of said friend who comes and sits at the table with us and says cute things (by the way, Happy Birthday, Ben!), and some great laughs and conversations in the free thirty minutes I have away from my desk. Thanks for the nice lunch break, Christy. You have to let me know when you get annoyed by my noon-time intrustions. Then I'll just sit across the street at the McDonalds patio, weeping while I gum my burger, and you'll see me across the street and be glad that I'm not in your house, but secretly wishing you were eating a burger too.

Amanda Brown at 3:01 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 3:46 PM Blogger LBseahag said...

Good call. The more grease the more debauchery, the more debauchery, the more satisfaction, the more satisfaction the more.....................


I'm lovin' it!

 
at 6:26 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Hey spam lover! Trust me I'm not tired of it. I love a good, ranch dipped burger just as much as you. But even better than the burger is the company. It's just an added bonus that you come bearing Supersize-meish type food. So, don't worry, you don't have to sit out on the patio gumming your tear stained burger. At least not yet...
Love Ya

 
at 6:28 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

PS. I notinced the time at the bottom of this post as well. A time that tells me you'd be posting this AT YOUR WORK DESK! Amanda...tsk tsk.
(i love it)

 

Post a Comment