Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Touch the Sky

No, this is not a picture of me...it was one I took while in Mexico!

Scratch one off of the "Things To Do Before I Die" list...on Sunday I went parasailing! I have been longing for years to try it, and I finally got to go this weekend. It was so peaceful and quiet 350 feet above the blue lake water, and I got an amazing view of the mountains and the valley as I soared above. The only disappointing thing was that Steve was unable to come in the boat, because it was too full, so I didn't really get to share the experience with him. Being the great husband that he is, he waited on the pier and took dozens of pictures of all of the parasailers who went by, not sure if he was photographing me or some random stranger who was out on the ride with me. What a dear. :) Unfortunately I was too far away from the camera for there to be any pics worth keeping. "You see that dirty little speck in the far corner of the frame? Yeah, that's me. I know, we really should get that one framed. It's a keeper." Not really.
Owell, the memory will just have to remain in my mind's eye, that's all.

Amanda Brown at 5:14 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment