Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Beak

My schnauz.
I have what could accuratley be called a prominent nose. I never really noticed it much, but in recent years it has been brought to my attention on more than one occasion and by more than one person that my nose is a noticeable one. Such statements as "you and Rolo have similar profiles" (Thanks for that, Mom. You've always known how to boost my self-image) and "if you were in the passenger seat of my Landcruiser and I wanted to drive through a deep river, I could, because your nose could be our snorkel" (unending words of love from the hubby) have made me think that maybe my nose is a tad large. But I don't mind. My Dad has a big honker, and I think that a big nose must be equated with a big intellect. Or something like that. :)

Amanda Brown at 8:01 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 10:42 PM Blogger Michael Ebert said...

Your shnoz ain't nothin' - I've seen some really huge noses, and yours isn't anything to worry about. It may not be petite or feline or tiny, but it's not so big that you should even think about it.

It must be sooooo cool to live on an orchard. It sounds like its beautiful where you live.

 
at 7:00 AM Blogger Angella said...

Hey Amanda, looks like you're an internet star. And you like spam (mmm...tasty) :) Not once have I ever thought that you had a big nose. But if it were, just think about how much easier it would be to sniff out those yummy smarties
Angella

 
at 11:22 AM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I've always thought your nose was very elegant and not too big at all. I'd trade you anyday. I've had people ask me so many times if I've broken my nose. A long slender one is better than one with a big ol bump on it.

 

Post a Comment