Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Every Now And Again

Every now and again, someone wonderful crosses your path. Someone who understands you, someone who has struggled through the same things you have, someone with whom you can totally be yourself and feel completely accepted. Christy Heigh is one such someone. She is an amazing mother to two of the cutest little children I have ever met, she makes me laugh so hard that my guts ache, and she has been a true friend to me. Thanks for the great times, Christy. They mean a lot to me.
Meet Megan Heigh...Christy's Mini Me. She is one spunky little girl, and her smile melts your heart. I could just gnaw on her chubby little thighs all day.
And here is Ben, looking rather pensive. He's a sweet, gentle little boy.

Amanda Brown at 6:07 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 8:06 PM Blogger Angella said...

I thank God EVERY DAY for both you and Christy. You both are amazing, beautiful, loving, hilarious, HOT women. The world should know how lucky it is to have you both on board. I love you both.
:)
Angella

 
at 8:23 AM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Aw, you're making me cry and it's only 8:22 in the morning. I love you too Manda.

 

Post a Comment