Saturday, September 03, 2005

A Blog Binge


You know how it is when you get the chance to eat your favourite food, that you only get once a year? Like your mom's turkey stuffing at Thanksgiving, or when you go to the Pizza Hut lunch buffet and you just load up your plate because you're like "Well, it costs $7.95 whether I eat two pieces of pizza or 14 pieces. What's the diff? I only do this once a year" (or once a week...details, details). I am like that with blogging. Since it seems like my free time to spend at the computer is limited, when I do get the chance to sit down and update my blog, I go NUTS, trying to cram as much into the experience as I can. I'll do like five entries in one night. Five completely disjointed entries. I just mindlessly blog for the the sake of mindlessly blogging because I know I won't get the chance to do it again any time soon.
"Hi. My name is Amanda." (Here is where you all say, "Hi, Amanda.")
"And I am a Blog Binge-er."
Oh, the shame.

Amanda Brown at 9:42 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 11:28 AM Blogger Chris said...

Don't worry about being a blog binger. I think it's a good thing. It can be very therapeutic for some people. To answer your question in your other comments section yes i have a blog now. Yay me! Not many updates yet but I'm working on it. Take care.

 
at 11:43 AM Blogger Adele said...

First the Diet Coke and now the blogging, where will the addictions end!

 
at 10:22 PM Blogger jordan said...

Yes, I'm a blogging veteran. I had a blog before they were "cool" ...or at least that's what I like to tell myself. I tell myself alot of things. Now if you'll excuse me I've got a half bag of Doritos calling my name...

 

Post a Comment