Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Fantastic Fruit Fun Forever!

Yes, alliteration and I have always gotten along quite well. I just thought I would take a moment to gloat about the fact that my husband is presently stooped over a sink full of plums and is ripping the pits from them so they can be frozen and eaten later. Bless his heart. It's nice to see him helping out, and I appreciate his willingness to do a job that he doesn't normally do.
While Steve de-pitted the plums, I was busy being the domestic goddess that I am. I whipped up a delightful dessert for our small group Bible study tonight. Caramel Apple Pizza. OK, that sounds kind of gross, but it's good! A sugar cookie crust, spread with thick gooey caramel, topped with fresh apple slices from the orchard and then a light drizzle of more caramel on top. Yes, it's OK to be envious of my domestic talents. Maybe one day you'll make an apple pizza too. It won't taste as good as this one, but we can't all be famous now, can we?

Amanda Brown at 5:55 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 7:21 AM Blogger Angella said...

It WAS great. VERY yummy!
:)
Angella

 
at 8:21 AM Blogger Adele said...

Martha Stewart eat your heart out!

 

Post a Comment