Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Pepperoni With Extra Cheese

My face is an oil slick. I have officially re-entered the land of Pizza Face. When I was in high school I didn't have terrible acne, but there were more than enough zits on my face to make me feel like a greasy mess. Since I have been on the pill for the last three years, though, my skin cleared up nicely and I only battled a few pimples every now and again.
Well, I went off of the pill a few weeks ago, and since then pockets of pus have been popping up in undesirable places. We're talking eyebrow zits, zits close to the lips, zits on the bridge of your nose, zits on the hairline of your forehead, zits on your cheeks. ZITS EVERYWHERE.
I thought that I had outgrown this whole acne thing, but I thought WRONG.
Bring on the clearasil, baby! It's like puberty all over again.

Amanda Brown at 1:24 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 1:47 PM Blogger Angella said...

As long as you don't start using that horribly Oxy "cover up"
:)
A

 
at 2:25 PM Blogger Adele said...

You are still one of the most beautiful women I've ever met, it could be worse you could look like me!

 
at 8:30 PM Blogger karen said...

Be careful of what happens when you go off the pill!! You might be filling this blog with pictures of something else in a little while!! ;)

 
at 8:25 AM Blogger April said...

I'm feeling the same way Amanda! Grease fest...except this time they're in my hairline too...YUCK & itchy.

It clears up again if we get pregnant, right?!

 

Post a Comment