Monday, September 12, 2005

Beluga Days

Some days are good days. When you feel full of vitality and energy, and you look in the mirror and smile at your reflection and say to yourself, "Hey, I'm OK!"
Then there are those other kind of days. When you peel yourself out of bed after hitting the snooze button eight times and you can't even see your reflection in the mirror because you have a layer of sleep crusted on your eyelids. And then when you manage to dislodge the chunks dried gunk from your lashes, you wish you hadn't, because when you catch a glimpse of your reflection you want to shriek in terror and you cry out, "When did I become a beluga?!" Today is one of those days.
A beluga day.
Beluga days suck.

Amanda Brown at 3:15 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 3:49 PM Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

I totally understand those days Amanda..but you're not a beluga. No way....you're the most beautifulest, hottest church secretary ever..and don't you think otherwise!
love steph

 
at 4:41 PM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I hate beluga days. Or beluga daze. They suck. You are the hottest church secretary though. I love you and wish you could see yourself how we see you. Thanks for being real and honest though.

 
at 4:49 PM Blogger Angella said...

Ditto to Steph & Christy. If I was half as hot as you, they'd have to keep me locked up to keep everyone's retinas safe from the burning.
You are beautiful BEYOND MEASURE. An amazing friend, loving wife, and great mommy to Rolo. And you're even hotter on the outside!
Angella

 
at 4:59 PM Blogger Adele said...

Well what else can I say I think it's already been said, not only are you hot on the outside but you are equally as beautiful on the inside and I'm really thankful for your friendship.

 

Post a Comment