Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Something Missing

Remember how I bragged about how I baked oatmeal muffins on the weekend, making it sound as though I am a sophisticated domestic goddess? Well, there was one thing I failed to mention about those muffins.
They tasted like butt crack.
I tend to think of myself as a decent baker. My cookies are always soft, my brownies perfectly chewy, and my muffins fluffy.
But something went terribly wrong with my last attempt.
I am yet to figure out what happened, but I suspect I made an error involving baking soda.
So, my baking record is tarnished.
I feel relieved that you now know the truth.

Amanda Brown at 1:50 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 2:50 PM Blogger Angella said...

Just curious - when have you ever tasted butt crack?

:)

 
at 3:24 PM Blogger Jen said...

Aw - one butt crack muffin doesn't erase your excellent baking record. You are still a great baker in my eyes. :)

 
at 4:11 PM Blogger Mama Bear said...

It's okay...you have PLENTY of time to make it up to me. Feel free to make me brownies ANY day!! :D

I also like chocolate mousse, chocolate cake, chocolate fondue and choclate muffins :)

 
at 9:24 PM Blogger Kaili said...

Hahaha! I dare you to put the recipe on yours and Jen's recipe blog as "Butt Crack Muffins". Too funny! Since all this talk of oats, I made some oatmeal/coconut mud cookies this evening and can't wait till tomorrow when I can sample MANY MANY of them. Hehe!

 

Post a Comment