Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Can't Wait

Last week I ordered some maternity clothes from Ebay and I am so excited for their arrival! Like a kid counting down the number of sleeps until Christmas, I have been prancing to the mail box every day in the hopes that they have arrived. There are 11 items that came together as part of a group and I can't wait to add them to my wardrobe. There are four tops in simple colours, no prints, and then a few pairs of pants, a skirt, some shorts and a pair of capris. They are made by Duet Designs which is a Canadian designer and the seller claims that the whole lot retails for $750 and I got it all for $150! Perhaps she's a liar and I am going to get duped, but I sure hope not! I have been so lucky to have been able to borrow quite a few maternity clothes from friends, but I wanted to have a few nice pieces of my own to hold on to for future pregnancies.
Clothes just get me way too excited!
When they do arrive, maybe I'll do a fashion show and post some photos of me striking hot pregnant poses all over our yard.
I know it would be the highlight of your week.

Amanda Brown at 1:39 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 1:57 PM Blogger Jen said...

highlight of my week? Try highlight of my month. :)

 
at 2:50 PM Blogger Lisa said...

Before I even read the whole post I thought, "Ooooh, I hope she models them!" You can't have us all live vicariously through your pregnancy and stop at the fashion!

 
at 2:59 PM Blogger Angella said...

Can't wait to see them :)

 
at 6:05 PM Blogger Kaili said...

Can't wait for the fashion show! It's so nice to have clothes that are COMFORTABLE when pregnant. And it's kinda silly, but I rotate through a couple tops and pants. Sad really. :)

 
at 6:37 PM Blogger Heather said...

Ohhh Amanda! I love getting packages in the mail too. It is the best!

 
at 7:13 PM Blogger Susie said...

I love preggy clothes. They make you feel special. I con't wait to see those pics.

 
at 6:24 AM Blogger Heidi said...

Being pregnant isn't a reason to sacrifice style. Looking good does wonders for feeling good about yourself. Enjoy your new things.

 
at 8:19 AM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

No, the highlight of my week is when I get to see you at lunghtime.

 

Post a Comment