Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Sun is Shining and So Am I

Today is the first in a while that I actually feel like myself.
The sun is shining on the placid lake of glass and the blossoms are bursting forth in all their glory.
And I had McDonalds for lunch.
At Jen's house.
And shared three of my fries with her daughter, Abby.
And tonight I am going to aquasize.
And to my delight I haven't gained any weight in the past two weeks.
And my baby's room is THE BEST EVER.
And yesterday I bought wicker baskets with linen liners to hold my new stash of newborn diapers, butt cream, and baby powder.
And I don't have to cook tonight since we're still grazing on Easter leftovers.
And I'm finally all caught up on the blog reading I missed over the long weekend.
Today? Is a good one.

Amanda Brown at 1:54 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at 2:32 PM Blogger Amanda Franks said...

Yay for good days. So nice to see a list of the little things that make today wonderful for you. Try not to disrupt Aquasize tonight, lol!

 
at 2:38 PM Blogger Jen said...

Glad you are having a good day and that I could be a part of it. :)

 
at 3:03 PM Blogger Will said...

glad you're feeling better and have food to eat that doesn't involve cooking.

 
at 9:51 AM Blogger Kaili said...

Nice, Sounds like a GREAT day!

 
at 1:26 PM Blogger D said...

It is so nice to have a nice day. I wish you many more.

 

Post a Comment