Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Too Tiny

My appointment went well yesterday, but to my disappointment the doctor was unable to locate the baby's heart beat. She said that everything else looks good and is growing and coming along nicely so I have nothing to worry about, but it's still kind of a let down. She said it's common to not be able to detect the heartbeat this early, and we will try again at my next appointment.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Stay tuned in weeks to come about the beating heart of Baby Gersh...

Amanda Brown at 8:43 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 11:08 AM Blogger Angella said...

I would have been AMAZED if she would have found it this early. As long as everything's growing fine, we know Baby Brown is coming along nicely!

 
at 11:19 AM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Ahh little Gershie, growing and growing... I had fun last night.

 

Post a Comment