Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Rethinking

Remember when I was fairly regular about posting photos of my pregnant belly? Oh, those were the days. The first trimester was good to me. Although I never thought myself to be twiggy, looking back on pictures from the first 12 weeks of pregnancy has given me a new appreciation for where my body once was. I was not nearly thankful enough for my moderately sized (ok, small) boobs and the tummy I was able to suck in when I had to. Things have changed. Seriously. Here's a photo of me this morning, at nearly 25 weeks pregnant. I hesitate to show you my blindingly white, chubby tummy, but dear readers, I feel I can trust you with this image. Please look past the back chub and the way my rolls fall around my belly button. In case you have been scarred by the above photo, here is one of me with all my clothes on. Here's a quick poll...would you prefer to see my belly shots taken with a bare tummy or a covered one?
Let me know.

Amanda Brown at 7:46 AM

15comments

15 Comments

at 8:24 AM Blogger Jen said...

You look great either way Amanda! You have a great preggo belly.

I love your skirt. :)

 
at 8:34 AM Blogger Kaili said...

Both!!! Love the photos, you look AWESOME little Mama!!! And look at your stylin' preggy cloths, NICE!

 
at 8:47 AM Blogger Will said...

I should look so good and I'm not even pregnant yet. Everyone loves a pregnant tummy.

 
at 8:50 AM Blogger Janice said...

i think any mother pregnant looks amazing!

 
at 8:54 AM Blogger Vicki said...

From one pregnant mom to another, I can totally understand where you are coming from on posting your belly. And...although I have yet to post my own belly, I think that every belly with child is beautiful. Both pics are great!

 
at 9:12 AM Blogger Angella said...

Ditto to everyone above. At least you look pregnant...I just look like I have a paunch :)

 
at 9:24 AM Blogger Joyce said...

Hi I'm Janices' mother-in-law, keep up with the tummy pics. i have six kids and only one picture of my belly. i wish i had done what you all are doing. YOU LOOK GREAT!

 
at 11:59 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a babe. Keep 'em coming!

 
at 12:08 PM Blogger Isabella said...

I think you look great either way, I'm sure you'll want to rethink the naked belly ones after the baby is born, but until then it's all beautiful!

 
at 1:43 PM Blogger Becky said...

Ditto. I like both, as long as you post them! You have a nice bare baby belly! No stretch marks or anything! And those roll-marks you mentioned on your previous belly picture have filled out very nicely.. nice baby filled belly.

 
at 4:32 PM Blogger Heather said...

Wow Amanda your bosoms have really blossomed! I love all the pictures you post:) Makes me feel like I've been to visit you more often than I have.

 
at 4:40 PM Blogger Marla said...

both please...'cuz you look hot!

 
at 10:08 AM Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I love seeing you change and swell as your baby grows inside of you!

 
at 5:27 PM Blogger D said...

I vote both, but I think your bare belly is way more beautiful than your clothed belly.

 
at 10:56 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are beautiful

 

Post a Comment