Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Really Swell Momma

This is one of my favorite pictures of Jen's daughter, Abby. They called it "Abby Climbs A Tree." I call it "Abby Gets Wedged Between The Branches So Mom Can Take A Photo." It's SO CUTE!!
Jen was the first of my high school friends to have a baby. I still remember reading the email in which she told me she was pregnant. I was just so shocked! It seemed so surreal to me that she was going to become a mother. Well, a mother she became, and a wonderful one at that! Jen has blossomed in her role as a stay at home mom, and I can hear her immense love for Abby in everything she says. She makes homemade baby food, she bakes her own bread, she takes Abby to all sorts of classes to stimulate her development...she is the kind of mother I hope to one day be. Jen, I admire how you have done so well and become such a fabulous momma.
Abby is a darling peach and I am so happy for you and Jordan, your little family is so precious.
I love and miss you!

Amanda Brown at 2:17 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 3:12 PM Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Amanda! :) I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mom too! It's amazing how naturally it comes to be completely in love with your baby and do want to do whatever you can to make their lives happy. Your words mean a lot to me.

 
at 3:22 PM Blogger Jen said...

P.S. Just so everyone who reads this knows, I didn't actually just leave Abby in there alone. Jordan is standing behing the tree holding her up at the back! ;)

 
at 8:21 PM Blogger wandi said...

Nice post Amanda. Jen is such a great mom! You can tell by how content Abby is. And I think I have the cutest granddaughter in the whole world. She is brilliant you know! :)

 

Post a Comment