Friday, September 30, 2005

Bye-Bye, Lid'l Brudder!

Later today my brother will be flying over the Atlantic Ocean, headed for Capernwray Hall in England. He will be a student in their one-year Bible school program and will be learning much about God, himself, and the world. I am truly excited for him and I hope that the next few months are filled with adventure. He has grown up to be such a great guy, and as I bade him farewell on the phone last night, it hit me that he is a young man now. A very good young man. I admire who he has become. He is a diligent student, a determined athlete, a hilarious joker, and a good friend.
Good luck in England, Steve. Hope your roomates aren't weirdos.

Amanda Brown at 10:13 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 2:40 PM Blogger Jen said...

Wow! I can't believe little Steve is all grown up. Isn't it hard to see your siblings as men and women?

 

Post a Comment